Terms & Conditions
- 1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- 2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- 3. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- 4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SMD LMS eLearning cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- 6. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- 7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- 1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- 2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect by the end of your current paid month and you will not be charged again.
- 3. ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service at any time and without prior notice in case of (a) fraudulent, criminal, grossly negligent, willful, or otherwise intentional misconduct, or violation of any law or regulation, in connection with the performance of your obligations hereunder and/or (b) demonstrated usage negatively impacting the performance of the Service and/or (c) breach of the herein Service terms and conditions. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account or any other similar action deemed appropriate.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- 1. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
- 2. Partnering with SMD Webtech shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- 1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- 2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- 3. You understand that ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- 5. You agree not to perform misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning or any third party).
- 6. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning.
- 7. You agree not to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning.
- 8. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 9. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- 10. ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning won’t allow:
(a) Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
(b) Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
(c) Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data.
(d) Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services.
(e) Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
- 10. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- 11. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 12. You must not use meta-tags or any other “hidden text” including ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks.
- 13. You must not access or search any part of ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- 13. ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning does not warrant that
(i) the service will meet your specific requirements,
(ii) the service will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, and
(iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- 14. You expressly understand and agree that ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the service;
(ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
(v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- 15. The failure of ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- 16. ANZI Partnering with SMD Webtech eLearning (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated these Terms of Service.