Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- 1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- 2. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- 3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- 4. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- 5. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. SMD LMS eLearning does not accept any liability for such loss.